VULNERABLE POPULATIONS (from the White House Coronavirus Task Force)
- Elderly individuals
- Individuals with serious underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and those whose immune systems are compromised (such as by chemotherapy or cancer and other conditions requiring such therapy).
DURING PHASE 1 WE ARE ENCOURAGING ALL VULNERABLE INDIVIDUALS to continue to shelter in place.
Phase 1 For FBCAP
Beginning May 17th
Sunday Morning Worship Services Only
- With 6-foot Social Distancing.
- Every other pew will be available.
- We will have congregational singing.
- The service will be recorded.
PM Services No
Sunday School No
Children Activities No
Youth Group Some activities with Social Distancing
Adult Small Groups No
Meals at Church No
- We will be setting up family tables in the Fellowship Hall with a live stream of the service. This is an option for the families with small children that may not feel as comfortable in the sanctuary. We realize the little ones may not be ready to sit through “Big Church” so this is an option to consider.
- We will not be passing an offering plate, but you will have the opportunity to give as part of your Sunday of worship.
- We are encouraging people to enter only through the Mall Area and the Main Sanctuary doors.
- We are stressing 6-foot Social Distancing for the entire time you are on the campus.
- Hand sanitizer is available and we are conducting a detailed cleaning before and after each service.
- Masks are not mandatory, but you are more than welcome to wear one.
- Open with adjusted schedule
- Call to set appointment if an essential visit is needed.
- Phone and Email correspondence will still be available 8:00-5:00 each day.