Phase 1 of Regathering for FBCAP
May 17 @ 10:45
DURING PHASE 1 WE ARE ENCOURAGING ALL VULNERABLE INDIVIDUALS to continue to shelter in place.
VULNERABLE POPULATIONS (from the White House Coronavirus Task Force)
- Elderly individuals
- Individuals with serious underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and those whose immune systems are compromised (such as by chemotherapy or cancer and other conditions requiring such therapy).
Sunday Morning Worship Services Only
We are stressing 6-foot Social Distancing for the entire time you are on the campus.
- You can enter through the Mall Area or from the two side entrances of the main sanctuary entry way. Once you enter the campus we will have signs and greeters to assist.
- Every other pew will be open and you must practice 6 foot social distancing as you sit during worship. We will have our deacons help as you enter the sanctuary.
- We will be setting up family tables in the Fellowship Hall with a live stream of the service. This is an option for the families with small children that may not feel as comfortable in the sanctuary. We realize the little ones may not be ready to sit in “big church” so this is an option to consider.
- We will not be passing an offering plate, but you will have the opportunity to give as part of your Sunday of worship.
- Hand Sanitizer is available, and we are conducting a detailed cleaning before and after each service.
- Masks are not mandatory, but you are more than welcome to wear one.