Skip to content
Implementing our ALL IN Vision
A vision that considers every generation
- What is our average age? What needs to change?
- Structuring our ministries with the family in mind.
- Having a “whatever” it takes mindset.
- Being intentional, yet flexible.
- LESS I and more THEM.
- Longing for the future rather than clinging to the past (Phone and fax example).
An emphasis on spiritual growth over numerical growth
- Intentional evangelism and discipleship strategies (Reaching Out and Building up)
- Putting a strong emphasis on Sunday worship, SS, Wednesday nights, and DLIFE.
- Having seasonal topical studies/small groups… other than SS and Dlife. (Wed & Sundays)
- Weekender Conferences
- Biblical counseling and discipleship training
- Emphasis on the Word
- Emphasis on personal holiness (personal study and growth)
- Emphasis on prayer
- Expectations and accountability (Biblical and loving)
An excitement and priority for gathering on the Lord’s Day
- Make Sunday a big deal! Who are we worshiping!!!!!
- A worshipful (Singing) church
- A welcoming church
- Worship services that are theologically sound and congregationally involved
- Keeping in mind the next generation
A priority on our grounds and facilities
- Welcoming and Inviting
- Excellence in all things
- Taking care of our grounds
- Refurbishing our facilities