Our goal is to encourage men to:
- Love the Lord
- Lead their home
- Serve their church
- Influence their community
- LIVE FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;
1 Corinthians 16:13
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
First Things First
As men you must check your heart
Do you have an assurance of your salvation?
Are you growing and changing daily into the likeness of Christ?
Are you living out the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
Is Jesus a big deal in your life?
Click on the following links to learn more
- Life with God…Self evaluation
- What is saving FAITH
- Making Changes in life
- Verses to help us grow and change
Our Shepherding Groups are pastor facilitated groups consisting of men that meet throughout the year to build relationships, study the Word and encourage each other in their faith.
Topics we cover
Disciplines of a Godly Man – R. Kent Hughes (Consider purchasing this book and reading as we look at the Word and discuss the topics each month)
- Our Relationships (Marriage, Fatherhood, and Friendship)
- Our Soul – (Devotion, Prayer, Worship)
- Our Character – (Integrity, Work, and our Tongue)
- Our Ministry – (Church, Leadership and our Witness)